Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bloggity Blog.

Oh! What a day!

It started out with my EVIL boss assuming I was going to do her job AND mine with a smile on my face. Not happening boss lady. Not happening. Then a certain jerk I've been upset with decided to text me and dramatic again.
Anyway, enough whining. About today, I mean, not in general because I have one or two more issues I'd like to vent about. My favorite person is moving away and I am dying a little bit I think so I'm choosing not to think about it at all. I have The Unofficial Smithers Love Song stuck in my head, which isn't the best song but it's so catchy. My evil bitch sister is reading over my shoulder. Haha Troll. I'm writing about you now.

So pretty much I miss my everyone but I feel like I should be alone for a while. I know, I know,"EMO blah blah!" Well it's a bad idea for me to be in my current hormonal state and upset around people.

1 comment: